Friday, January 23, 2009

BZ NMCCA!!!

At this very moment, I am sitting in my home, sipping an ice cold Coke as I type with one hand, and listening to Maj Elizabeth Harvey, USMC, arguing an Article 62 appeal to NMCCA earlier today. NMCCA has posted the audio on its web site. OORAH!

Here's a link to the oral argument page on NMCCA's web site. And here's a link to the audio of today's oral argument in Neal.

I hope that recording and posting oral arguments will now be a regular part of NMCCA's practice. And I hope that the other three CCAs follow NMCCA's lead.

Bravo Zulu, NMCCA!

1 comment:

Cloudesley Shovell said...

"Sipping an ice cold Coke"? What happened to the Yuengling?

Drunk-blogging is a fine internet tradition (everyone embraces the 1st A, but don't forget the 21st A!).

Coke-blogging, not so much.