Sunday, March 09, 2008

Lopez de Victoria SitRep?

I couldn't come to the Sunshine State without seeking an audience with the Kabul Klipper, which he graciously granted to me and from which I have just returned.

We canvassed all things military justice (while I cursed the results in the ACC women's basketball tournament today), so of course the topic of Lopez de Victoria arose.

That reminded me that I'd heard some scuttlebutt that Army GAD planned to seek reconsideration in Lopez de Victoria, which would likely be a precursor to asking the SG to petition for cert. I believe that yesterday was GAD's deadline for seeking recon in Lopez de Victoria. Does anyone know whether they did so?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't lhow about Lopez de Victoria, but I did notice that in spite of the Lady Terps loss to Duke [Sorry, Maryland fans] that Crystal Langhorne is the ACC Player of the Year.

Don't worry, Maryland is still tournament bound.

Anonymous said...

The govt did ask for reconsideration.

Anonymous said...

The government's motion was genius. Sheer genius! I kind of like the way that sounds out. Government . . . Appellate . . . Counsel . . . Soooper . . . Genius . . .

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how to access the petition for reconsideration?