Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another new CAAF opinion

United States v. Young, __ M.J. ___, No. 06-0505/AR (C.A.A.F. March 21, 2007).

Judge Erdmann for a unanimous court.

Guert, wanna race?


Guert Gansevoort said...

I win. You can have the decisions for the rest of the month. I have some things to tend to here at ARC.

Guert Gansevoort said...

The first three rules of CAAFlog:

1) There is no CAAFlog;
2) Don't challenge the dead to demonstrations of speed;
3) Don't provoke O'Connor over his taxes or hackery.

CAAFlog said...

No fair! Apparently in addition to figuring out that whole resurrection thing, Guert has mastered time travel.

John O'Connor said...


I resent the hackery comment, particularly from a dead guy. I am something different from a hack, though I'm not sure what the right word is. It reminds me of the doctor's line (I think it was Robert Preston) in S.O.B., upon being called a sheister: "I'll have you know, a sheister is a disreputable lawyer. I am a quack."