Thursday, November 27, 2008

Timing -- and Happy Thanksgiving!

Is is fair to say that this has been the biggest week for military justice news so far this millennium? Wouldn't you know that this week would come at a time when my docket is particularly heavy. So I've fallen behind in my blog posting. But I assume that the next few days will be relatively military justice news free, giving us a chance to catch up.

I'm hoping to make a couple of quick posts this morning, then I'll be spending the rest of the day with my family (and rooting for the Terps at 1900, of course). But over the next few days, I hope to provide some analysis of recent developments, including a thought piece inspired by a posting by Frank the Cat, who seems to have stumbled across our little gab-fest.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments: