Monday, October 15, 2007

To quote Wilber Harrison, Goin' to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come

I'll be spending a couple of days on the shores of the Missouri River -- well, the west bank of the Missouri River, to be precise. One might even say I'll be on the Missouri River's Rive Gauche. I'm looking forward to checking out the sidewalk cafes.

I hope that the No Man, the Kabul Klipper, et al., keep up the chatter while I'm gone. I should be back in the CAAFlog saddle Thursday night. Au revoir!

3 comments:

Mike "No Man" Navarre said...

We'll see if there is any Art. 2 or Apprendi news this week. Otherwise, No Posts for You!

John O'Connor said...

They've been doing a bang-up job in your absence.

Mike "No Man" Navarre said...

Hey JOC, it's not like CAAF has been full of big news. The Daily Journal was relatively empty, other than a few diabarments that will be the subject of a forthcoming post.