Monday, October 15, 2007

Marketing CAAFlog: Vote for Best Law Blog

Though we will never come close to those mass appeal legal blogs, we here at CAAFlog (or at least No Man) wouldn't mind being on a list with all those other top law blogs in the Best Law Blog poll. Vote here by pasting the CAAFlog web address (http://caaflog.blogspot.com/) and, if you're ambitious, our feed address (http://caaflog.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default) into the comments section (you can comment anonymously). Once we get in the running, others can vote by clicking on the "+" sign, me too button. Thanks!

6 comments:

The Real Don Steele said...

http://lifesentence101.blogspot.com/

Dwight Sullivan said...

No Man, even I can't vote for CAAFlog as the best law blog. I am on record -- and firmly believe -- that SCOTUSblog is not merely the best blawg, but the best blog on the planet.

Dwight Sullivan said...

Maybe I could vote for CAAFlog as the best blawg devoted to appellate military justice practice -- particularly since Sacramentum and Publius appear to have gone UA. If another ten days go by without a post, they might even be declared deserters. (I still have no idea who they are.)

Mike "No Man" Navarre said...

Not sure who Mr. Kastel is or how he got his life sentence, but that is about the strangest blog I have ever seen.

Mike "No Man" Navarre said...

By the way, nothing says you can't vote for two (just use two separate comments). I just couldn't bring myself to voting for . . . myself. I voted for ATL.

Publius said...

Sacramentum is neither UA nor in desertion status, but unfortunately will not be available to post to the Military Justice Blog for probably a year or so.

Unfortunately, due to a change in duties, I will be unable to assume the mantle.

Good luck in the voting.

Sacramentum sends regards.