Saturday, March 08, 2008

News flash: Joint Services Committee says that 2008 MCM to be published this month

NIMJ's web site has posted the briefing given by Joint Services Committee spokesperson Lt Col Tom Wand, USAF, at last Tuesday's Joint Services Committee. As soon as I figure out how to do it on this computer, I'll post a link here.

The briefing said that bound volumes of the corrected version of the 2008 MCM are "to be published this month."

In other news sure to warm the No Man's heart, the briefing said that among the JSC's current projects is drafting MCM amendments to address the expansion of court-martial jurisdiction effectuated by UCMJ article 2(a)(10).

1 comment:

Mike "No Man" Navarre said...

Why that is good news, now where is that withholding memo that JSC advisor Bob reed mentioned at last year's CAAF Conference? I guess I will have to dust off my JSC proposal and actually submit it.